These terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern your use of the Fabio’s Card and your relationship in relation to the Fabio’s Card with Fabio’s Gelato Limited ("Fabio’", "we" or "us").
Please take the time to read and understand these Terms before using your Fabio’s Card. We also recommend keeping a copy of the Terms for future reference, although please note that they may be updated from time to time as described below. Your use of the Fabio’s Card will constitute acceptance of these Terms.
Obtaining Your Fabio’s Card and How to Earn Stamps
1. You can use your Fabio’s Card at any participating Fabio’s restaurant to earn Stamps on qualifying spend and to earn rewards, as further described in these Terms.
2. One Stamp can be earned per customer per day when the qualifying single transaction includes a Gelato product. To earn a Stamp, a valid Fabio’s Card must be presented at the till at the time of purchase. Certain items do not count towards the qualifying spend, including drinks and nonfood items such as Fabio’s Vouchers. If you are unsure whether an item qualifies, please speak to a member of staff.
3. You can obtain a Fabio’s Card free of charge at any participating Fabio’s restaurant (subject to availability). Your Fabio’s Card is issued by, and remains the property of, Fabio’s. It may only be used as described in these Terms in participating Restaurants. It is not a credit card, charge card or debit card and it cannot be used to purchase Fabio’s products at www.fabgelato.com
4. To register, earn Stamps and claim Fabio’s Card rewards you must be aged 14 or over and a resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland. Proof of age may be required before we issue or accept the registration of a Fabio’s Card and you must act truthfully when providing details of your age.
Earning Rewards, Redeeming Rewards
5. A reward is earned when Stamp #10 is collected and can be claimed on a subsequent visit to a participating Fabio’s restaurant.
6. When you earn your 10 you will still be able to claim all rewards you have earned, for up to 366 days from the day that they are earned as described below in condition 10.
7. Reward options are:
10 Stamps = Reward: 1 Scoop Cup of Gelato (excluding all other Gelato products, Drinks & Cones).
8. Rewards may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer and no cash alternative available to the rewards specified above.
9. You must present your Fabio’s Card to claim any rewards in a Fabio’s restaurant.
10. All stored rewards earned on your Fabio’s Card must be used by the expiry date which is 366 days from the date each given reward was awarded. Any rewards left on the Fabio’s Card after this date will be forfeited.
11. We reserve the right to correct or amend the balance on your card if we believe that an invoicing or accounting error has occurred. If you wish to contest such a correction or amendment to your account balance, please contact our Fabio’s Card team at email@example.com
12. The stored rewards collected on your Fabio’s Card cannot be exchanged for cash. Stamps are personal to the individual Fabio’s Card holder and cannot be pooled with points earned by another individual and redeemed together. You cannot transfer your Fabio’s Stamps or rewards to any other person.
13. It is not possible to merge the Stamps and/or rewards balances from more than one Fabio’s Card onto a single Fabio’s Card.
Lost or Stolen Fabio’s Cards
14. Fabio’s is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Fabio’s Cards.
Limitations of Use of Your Fabio’s Card
15. Fabio’s Cards may not be sold, exchanged or used for any other purpose, except as specified in these Terms, without Fabio’s written permission.
16. Fabio’s does not warrant or represent that your Fabio’s Card will always be accepted at participating Fabio’s restaurants. For example, in the unlikely event of a failure of Fabio’s IT and communications systems, Fabio’s may not be able to add Stamps or allow you to redeem a reward during such a system failure.
17. Fabio’s reserves the right to refuse to accept a Fabio’s Card or to limit the use of a Fabio’s Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. Fabio’s may withdraw or cancel your Fabio’s Card or take any other action it may deem appropriate if it suspects fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use of your Fabio’s Card. The Fabio’s Card shall become invalid once cancelled in such circumstances and you will not be able to redeem any stored rewards on your Fabio’s Card.
Fabio’s Maximum Liability and exclusion of Warranties
18. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Fabio’s maximum liability to you in relation to these Terms and your use of the Fabio’s Card shall not exceed the final balance of rewards held on your Fabio’s Card. Fabio’s shall not, in any case, be liable to you for matters which are beyond Fabio’s reasonable control.
19. Fabio’s will endeavour to provide the services relating to your Fabio’s Card using reasonable skill and care. All other warranties, representations, conditions and terms, whether express or implied, written or oral, are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
20. Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these Terms shall affect your statutory rights.
Amendment of these Terms and Termination
21. Fabio’s reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time or withdraw the Fabio’s Card scheme on reasonable notice. Any such changes will be posted on www.fabgelato.com
Accordingly, you should check this webpage on a regular basis. The amended Terms will apply to your use of the Fabio’s Card. Where we intend to withdraw the Fabio’s Card scheme, we will endeavour to give you 30 days' notice.
22. Fabio’s will not pass on your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
Your Cancellation of your Fabio’s Card
23. You have the right to cancel your Fabio’s Card at any time but you will lose the right to redeem all unused rewards. If you wish to cancel your Fabio’s Card you must contact the Fabio’s Card team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
24. These terms are governed by English law.
25. These Terms (together with the documents referred to in them) represents the entire agreement between you and Fabio’s in relation to your use of the Fabio’s Card. If any provision of these Terms shall be invalid or unenforceable, then all other provisions of the Terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
How to contact us
26. If you have any general enquiries, a query regarding your Fabio’s Card or if you dispute any transaction that has occurred on your Fabio’s Card please contact us at email@example.com